Friday, April 19, 2013

Nashville's Top 30 Under 30

Awesome news coming out of Nashville Tennessee. Friday night was Nashville’s Top 30 Under 30 recognition ceremony. It was an amazing event full of raising money, CF awareness and fun.

With the support of all my family and friends I finished my fundraising efforts at an amazing $11,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. That outstanding amount earned me the Breath of Life Award as the top fundraiser of the 2013 class of 30 Under 30. On a side note, this amount beat the previous highest amount raised by $3,000. This was an amazing honor and I have soo many to thank for their help.

To add to my personal success story, as a whole, we raised $106,000 for charity. That is a dazzling figure that will go on to help soo many people and really make a difference. The amount came from 30 individuals hard work, event ticket sales, an amazing silent auction and a highly successful bid for a cure.

They are already taking nominations for next years class. So if you know anyone under the age of 30 who has excelled in business and philanthrophy please send me a message and I will give you the information you need to nominate this outstanding individual.

Thank you to everyone who helped me hit my goal, helped raise huge amounts of money for CF and helped me strive to make CF stand for Cure Found.

Thanks Again
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment